PILO Ayers Handbag
Made to order, estimate delivery 2 weeks.
The Lia handbag is hand-crafted in Spain by artisans who are exclusively using the highest quality leather. The geometric design inspired by Gaudí’s architecture gives each bag a unique and timeless touch which automatically transfers onto whomever wears this exclusive and luxurious handbag.
- Globe silhouette
- Suede lining
- Composition: ayers snake leather
- Top double handles with 9cm
- Double, all the way round zip closure
- Internal details
- Dust bag included
- Handmade in Spain
- Width: 19 cm
- Height: 18 cm
- Depth: 19 cm
- Handles: 14 cm
Monste, Nita Suri's designer would never forget how her father would speak so eloquently about Gaudi’s masterpiece La Sagrada Familia, pointing out, full pride, the high tips of the building which were comprised of many small ceramic pieces. The shapes of the triangle and spheres atop this building would serve as the inspiration behind the first Nita Suri collection as well as be a tribute to this respected work of art.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Keep leather out of direct heat/sunlight for prolonged periods of time so it doesn’t dry out, crack or fade unevenly.
- Moisture your leather bag every six months with a special leather care product
- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer or rub their color pigments onto the leather.
- If the leather gets dirty we recommend that you gently wipe with a soft and light-colored cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your leather gets wet, pat dry with paper towels, pack loosely with paper and let it air dry, do not apply heat.
- Over time, you’ll find that the delicate leather changes with time and will acquire a beautiful patina.
- Taking proper care of your NITA SURI handbag will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
- For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to directly contact us.
Free Shipping Worldwide
Easy 15-Day Returns
100% Secure Checkout
We ship free worldwide and we cover all duties and taxes.
Parcels are sent with courier service (mainly FedEx and UPS).
In-stock items ship within 1-2 business days and will arrive within 1-5 business days from shipment. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days.
You'll receive a tracking number shortly after placing your order. We ship the majority of our orders from fulfillment warehouse in Spain.
We are pleased to accept timely returns of unused and undamaged items within 15 days from the date you received your order. Your items must be returned in the original packaging. All correctly returned items will be refunded excluding shipping costs.