MARGARITA Cipresso Handbag
Expected to ship May 17, 2018 - Jun 30, 2018
The Margarita minibag is hand-crafted in Spain, using only the highest quality sheep leather. Inspired by the rosette's that can be seen inside Gaudí's Sagrada Familia, the designer developed the ideal concept and detail for the Margarita bag. The detail of the Margarita flower on each of these bags, offers the eye-catcher to all of your outfits but does so in a very subtle and high-end manner.
- Classic design
- Composition: sheep leather
- Top handle with 10cm drop
- Detachable chain and leather shoulder strap
- Interior open pocket
- Magnet closure (fastening)
- Daisy details
- Internal details
- Comes with dust bag
- Handmade in Spain
- Width: 20 cm
- Height: 15 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Handles: 10 cm
The Margarita collection embodies the idea of the importance of not only the outside of everything, but also the inside. Since it is from the inside of the Sagrada Familia that these rosettes can best be appreciated; when the light shines through them is when their whole beauty can be truly recognized. These handbags attempt to bring the idea of “taking a closer look” and the “love for details” to live, which is of enormous importance to the designer.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Keep leather out of direct heat/sunlight for prolonged periods of time so it doesn’t dry out, crack or fade unevenly.
- Moisture your leather bag every six months with a special leather care product
- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer or rub their color pigments onto the leather.
- If the leather gets dirty we recommend that you gently wipe with a soft and light-colored cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your leather gets wet, pat dry with paper towels, pack loosely with paper and let it air dry, do not apply heat.
- Over time, you’ll find that the delicate leather changes with time and will acquire a beautiful patina.
- Taking proper care of your NITA SURI handbag will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
- For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to directly contact us.
Free Shipping Worldwide
Easy 15-Day Returns
100% Secure Checkout
We ship free worldwide and we cover all duties and taxes.
Parcels are sent with courier service (mainly FedEx and UPS).
In-stock items ship within 1-2 business days and will arrive within 1-5 business days from shipment. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days.
You'll receive a tracking number shortly after placing your order. We ship the majority of our orders from fulfillment warehouse in Spain.
We are pleased to accept timely returns of unused and undamaged items within 15 days from the date you received your order. Your items must be returned in the original packaging. All correctly returned items will be refunded excluding shipping costs.